Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Interactive buttons disappearing when converting from CS5 InDesign to Interactive PDF???Help???

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoda007

Vendor
Mar 27, 2013
Interactive buttons disappearing when converting from CS5 InDesign to Interactive PDF???Help??? For some reason after saving my CS5 InDesign file to an interactive PDF file my interactive buttons randomly disappear after testing the the buttons?? Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can fix this? Is this normal?

Please advise - thanks!

You mean form control buttons?
If I'm not mistaken, interactive PDF forms can only be directly created since InDesign CS6.
Before that, they need to be created in Acrobat I think. I've been wrong before though.

“Knowledge is power. Information is liberating. Education is the premise of progress, in every society, in every family.” (Kofi Annan)
Oppose SOPA, PIPA, ACTA; measures to curb freedom of information under whatever name whatsoever.

Hi thank you for getting back to me - simply had to remove and reinstall Acrobat pro and all works fine now. I was able to make the interactive PDF in InDesign5 - all looks good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back