Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Interact with Java Applets..please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmlady

Programmer
Nov 20, 2003
US
Hey, Is there a way to interact with Java Applets on a webpage? I have an applet and I need a VB program to coincide wtih certain aspects of the applet...is that possible?

thanks..

To be honest I have never tried but if you have an example page that can be navigated to (does not have to be your applet it just needs the events you are wanting to catch) so that we can see what you are trying to do more clearly, it might help you to read FAQ222-2244.

Good Luck

my work has a Java Applet that, in order for it to process certain, vital information and statistics, a button on the applet must be pressed... I want to create a VB program that automatically presses the button when it's able to be pressed and save the information in a log file...so that I can do other functions instead of having to worry about processing all the information, and "kill 2 birds with one stone," so to speak...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back