Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Inter-tenants CALL AVAYA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Najib.bk

Technical User
Sep 2, 2021
TN
Hello, Community! I'm having a problem with Avaya's functionality, and I'm hoping for some feedback from you guys.

The issue is as follows: in a "Multi-tenancy system," I want to enable calls between two tenants A and B (internal call inter-tenant).
I need to establish a call between two tenants so that they can make an internal call using their extension numbers rather than their DID numbers.
I have two tenants let's call them X and Y. X has two extensions (11 and 12), and because they are on the same tenant, they can make the internal calls. So, when 11 wants to call 12, he uses the dial-number 12 instead of SDA (31xxxxxx).
Now I'd like to make this scenario possible between X and Y, so they can make internal calls between X's extensions and Y's extensions.
According to the Avaya documentation, all you have to do is change the call permissions as listed below on page two of the "change tenant" command.

On those tenants, I have two types of dialed strings: one that starts with 1xxx and the other that starts with 3xxxx.
The ones that start with "1" work with a "sip trunk" "aar," but the ones that start with "3" don't, despite the fact that they all have the same configuration and parameters.

Thank you !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back