Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

inter-tel glx

Status
Not open for further replies.

The mitel guy

Programmer
Dec 6, 2019
US
i have a glx in the field running. lost power and the system lost programming. cmos battery is dead due to its age.. installed a new battery did system initalize. station 10 cannot answer an outside call by simply picking up the handset. i must select the ringing line button first... the site states that it has always been able to just lift the handset to answer. if i dial #33 will it turn station option 2 and off? is privacy the cause of the issue? any ideas would help... its was made between 1985 and 1988

if this is a mitel then try
forum1329

Yes there are still some who knows those system still in that forum.

I do not know the system but a quick read on both GLX and GLX plus, they both indicate you must press the key for incoming lines.
GLX Owners Guide
However Intercom calls can be answered by just lifting the handset or HF mode, so is it possible that Auto Attendant was answering then directs the calls to a set/s which would then mean it acts like an Intercom call (voicemail transferring a call)?

small-logo-sig.png

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, Canada

Add me to LinkedIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back