Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Inter-Tel AXXESS 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbm0011

Technical User
Mar 19, 2004
US
I have been thrown into a phone system situation that i have no knowledge of. How do you program an Inter-tel Axxess system to recognize a conference room type phone. This phone worked with the current system before the system was moved from 1 building to another. I guess the conference rm phone did not get punched down on the correct/same port on the system.
when you push the on/off button on the phone all you get is "air" and no DT. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Don

The conference room phone probably needs to be on an analog station port and you've likely got it connected to a digital station port. You probably need to get whoever moved the system involved in order to get it straight.
Mike

What i need is a manual with the wiring diagram showing what pairs are what port numbers and whether it is dig or analog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back