Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Integration with Datastream MP2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BJB38

Technical User
Jan 17, 2003
US
Has anyone seen or heard of a Macola GL/AP/OE installation being integrated/linked with Datastream's MP2 Purchasing/Maintenance software package?

Some years ago, there was either an interface written or was going to be written but a conflict arose between management at the respective companies and the interface was never started or completed, I don't know which. I know that there is not now a current interface between these two. Unfortuate too because there is some real potential there.

Rob7

We're also looking into this, maybe as a project for Q3.

We have MP2 running in several remote locations, and would like to tie the inventory aspects of both programs into one set of reports, etc.

Dean

I seem to remember doing an interface for a package like this a few years back. Is this the Microsoft Access based package that tracks stuff for Plant/Truck Maintenance staffs ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back