Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Integration Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

hidandu

IS-IT--Management
Sep 15, 2005
US
Hi ,

This is issue with integrating messages between CRM & FSCM. I need help in modifying the delivered messages to reflect the purchasing options on other side. This is two way incremental customer/contact sync.

1st Issue:
In CRM Side : When you add existing contact to existing customer with contact purchasing options of primary sold-to, primary ship-to, primary bill-to, sold-to,
ship-to, bill-to.
In FSCM Side: The complete conatct information is coming to FSCM except the primary sold-to, primary ship-to and primary bill-to options which are not checked(suppose it has to be checked).

2nd Issue:
In FSCM: When you add new contact to existing customer with contact purchasing options of primary sold-to, primary ship-to, primary bill-to, sold-to, ship-to, bill-to.
In CRM: The complete conatct information is coming to FSCM except the primary sold-to, primary ship-to, primary bill-to, sold-to, ship-to and bill-to options which are not checked (suppose it has to be checked).

In order get this done where i need to modify. Please let me know. If you have questions, please let me know.

Thanks,
sree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back