Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Integrating Microsoft Access 2000 with Quicken/Quickbooks

Status
Not open for further replies.

MChancellor

Technical User
Jan 12, 2000
US
I'm wondering if anyone has ever integrated Microsoft Access 2000 with Quickbooks or Quicken before. I'm trying to find information about this for a project I'm working on with a nonprofit agency. They accept payment for some of the products they offer and are wanting to track information about the individual in MS Access and the payment information in Quicken. They want to be able to tie the two together so as to not have to enter duplicate information. I think this is possible via a text file dump/reload of the information from one to the other, but was wondering if there are interfaces available to do this that are fairly easy to implement.

Any thoughts/suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks!
Misti

There are several posts in this forum regarding 'Quickbooks'. Do an advanced search and you should find them. Good Luck.

There are also several third party applications built in Access to integrate with Qbooks. Look in the intuit website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back