Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Integrating a Meridian 81c pabx with Genesys

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockin

Programmer
Sep 1, 2001
AU
Would anyone know of a way of Genesys being able to report on more than the 2 keys,as this is the ast limit for the tn.
Another issue is if an agent needs to send a call 'back' to a certain menu of the ivr,Genesys apparently requires a different dnis number for reporting.As far as I know the Meridian cannot remap the dnis,as a work around I have installed a dpri connected back to back.
The system is a Meridian 81c rls 23.?(5 grps) with Link ver6.88 as the interface to Genysys.The ivr is Periophonics unsure of what version.The switch also has Max8 with 3 mei observe ports for seperate applications CCR6&Meridian Mail 11.It is not networked and runs etsi isdn with some cot lines.If anyone could assist that would be fantastic,even possibly where I could get some configuration tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back