Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

integrate speech recognition with Asterisk; simple config

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnyjj2

Technical User
Jul 28, 2009
PL
Hello!

I created acoustic model (based on speech recorded myself, list of words, phonemes etc) for my language in Sphinxtrain. I'd like to connect all of these component, i.e. PBX (Asterisk) with help of Cairo/Zanzibar with speech recognition Sphinx4. I've got some difficulties with configuring this whole Cairo/Zanzibar. I couldn't find one thing but I think person with knowledge about Asterisk should be able to help me. Their support doesn't work too well, mailing list of Zanzibar project is empty, Cairo list is rather rarely active. Fortunately they've got good on-line documentation ( oraz I'd like to know: how to include my own acoustic model? They use default models from Sphinx, I'd like to use my own model. I guess it is just a matter of simple edition in configuration file. (The second difficulty is about the place where I need to specify my algorithm, would it be source code of Zanzibar or rather of speech recognition Sphinx4)?

I explained my problem in details here: on their mailing list but there is no answer.

The answer is really important to me so I would be grateful for help!

Regards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back