Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

instoller password

Status
Not open for further replies.

JZJerry

Technical User
Dec 17, 2001
US
how to change instoller password on compact ics

in programming under Sytem/passwords is where you can change the password. Jeter@LasVegas.com
J.Fisher CCNA

Based on your previous posts, I assume you do not currently have your installer password in order to log in and change your password.

You will need to call your Equipment Vendor and find out what they changed your password to. I would also question WHY they changed it to begin with. You purchased the equipment. You have every right to the passwords.

Q. Do you have an external Remote Access Device on your system?If so, maybe I can help you.

norstarpro do you work for nortel? Jeter@LasVegas.com
J.Fisher CCNA

This system was remove from one of ours clients and instoll Lucent switch and i buy this system from my company and instoll in my house.I have all books but i can't find any information how to change instoller password

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back