Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Installing Peachtree 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

spluim

Technical User
May 14, 2003
US
I am trying to Install Peachtree 2010 on a Windows XP machine. It is a standalone install, no server involved. The install completes without errors but when I am finished with the install, the program is nowhere to be found. HELP!

Strange I've installed on XP's without problems.

Bill Couture
SBTBILL.COM

Check under:

C:\Program Files\Sage Software\Peachtree\

i configured my Peachtree 2010 with server and client/s but I have a problem with the licence, only one client can open the company not simultaneously.

error message: you cannot use peachtree right now because the serial number you have are already in use by the maximum number of computer.

any help???

thanks....

Check whether your version of Peachtree allows more than one person to be in a company.

Unless you really have a single user system the issue might be that you haven't set up user security. That is now necessary before you can go multi-user.

Frankly, Peachtree has made installation a lot harder in this edition or in 2009 and this edition. I didn't use 2009 so don't know about that.

Hopefully, they will fix this.

Bill Couture
sbtbill.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back