Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Installing Linux Agents - how to

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcial4

Programmer
Jan 7, 2003
VE
I'm having problems installing Linux Agents on Madrake 8.0. Everything it's fine choosing the options and the kind of agents I need but the installer shows errors when try to copy files to the installation directory, like TNG/services not such a file or directory where TNG is the installation directory, and when try to run a script, said not such a file or directory too... :mad: I don't know what to do because it's the first time I'll install TNG agents in other OS than Windows, somebody could gimme a how to and tips to have a success install???? thanks for all...

It might be the soft links. I don't know specifics about your problem but have experienced the same kind of error with the Workload agent - particulary if the sofware has been installed before, or a previous version has been upgraded.
look for a directoy called CAlib.
On solaris this will be installed in /usr/local/CAlib
It may be that the links in this directory are not valid to your current installation.

Also worth checking the licencing directoy (but I cannot remember where this is located sorry)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back