Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Installing groupwise 7.X on M$ Server 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

NuggS

IS-IT--Management
Jan 11, 2007
CA
OK,
Im new to this groupwise mail system. I have to set this up in a lab, as one of our clients is using our software, and groupwise is posing some problems.

I have installed the e-directory and ConsoleOne. It would not allow me to load a distribution directory as it wanted the cd 3/4 through, and would not except the ISO image files from the CD. No bigger as we
can add later.

So I then proceeded to install groupwise, all seemed well, until it came time to load the domain.db??? It is no where to be found?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks G

If you installed from GW7 SP1, it requires the original GW7 CD to validate that you have a legal copy.

If you are starting out with a new system, you should have had the option to create a new system. You'll have to get past the Software Distribution Part though.

Marvin Huffaker, MCNE
See me speak at GWAVACON Jan 21-23 in Dallas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back