Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Installing curl on windows

Status
Not open for further replies.

McKaulick

Programmer
Oct 24, 2002
AR
Hello everyone,

I get this error when I want to run this script:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: curl_version() in c:\program files\easyphp1-8\ on line 3

Here's the script:

<?
//include("PostGateway.function");
echo curl_version();
//var_dump(curl_version());
?>

I don't know what is the problem because I did follow the installation guidelines for Curl on windows that I saw on the net which are,

removing a semicolon from the following line in php.ini:
;extension=php_curl.dll DONE

In order to SSL-based protocols (such as HTTPS and FTPS) in your Windows environment, you must copy libeay32.dll and ssleay32.dll from the DLL folder of the PHP/ binary package to the SYSTEM folder of your Windows machine. (Ex: C:\WINNT\SYSTEM32 or C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM). DONE

Is there something I miss here?

Thanks!

It would seem to me that the include is not working properly, which would explain the undefined function error.

make sure your include is done correctly, and that it points to the correct location.

I'm not familiar with curl, or that method of an include.

if PostGateway.function is actually just a text file, then I would assume that simply what needs to be done is make sure that the include points to the directory that the file is located.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back