Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Installing CS in cluster node

Status
Not open for further replies.

sherriffot

Programmer
Apr 30, 2015
MA
Hi,

I installed CS normally in VM. I want to install it in cluster node. How can I do ?

Best Regards.

As in a clustering software like MSCS or install more than one LL Binary and connect to the same database to be used in load balanced environments?.CS is not supposed to be installed in true clustering scenarios but in a MSCS cluster it can be done.

Well, if I called the wrong number, why did you answer the phone?
James Thurber, New Yorker cartoon caption, June 5, 1937
Certified OT Developer,Livelink ECM Champion 2008,Livelink ECM Champion 2010

Thank you so much Appnair.

But if I want to install the 2 CS 16.2.1 instances in 2 nodes with same hostname, I can't configure internal OTDS Integration settings. How can I do ?

Best Regards.

Thank you Appnair, I just changed hostname and it's OK. But since both instances are connecting to the same database, if I set an internal OTDS for 2nd instance, I get this error message:
Error activating Content Server as an OTDS resource. OTDS client library error code: -3. com.opentext.otds.OtdsException : Invalid encrypted content Code: 1023 [OTDS 1023]

Did you check and make sure resources are validated in Directory Services?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back