Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Installing ARCserve2000 on Active/Active MSCS

Status
Not open for further replies.

stonetown

MIS
Sep 22, 2001
GB
Does anyone have any experience installing ARCserve2000 on 2 node Microsoft active/active cluster with local Tape drive to each node. Each node is to run a single backup job each and to enable failover of job to other node so that other node would be running two backup jobs.

I have managed to configure arcserve for active/passive failover using a shared install on the shared disk (not local install) and this works OK, but we run our cluster active/active, the Arcserve documentation does not explain active/active enough!!

Stonetown, I was just browsing and saw your question. Since you posted a LONG time ago, I hope you've found an answer. There is a very nice ARCserve forum on a different part of this Tek-Tips site that has helped me a bunch....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back