Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Installer of VB Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

wasimhc

Programmer
Sep 14, 2002
HK
Hi,
I have created an installer for VB project. It has some problem.

Error Message in installing:
Setup can't continue because some system files are out of date one your system. Click Ok if you would like setup to update these files for you now. You will need to restart Windows before you can run again. Click Cancel to exist setup without updating system files.

Though, installer show above message in installing time, it can run without report. It can execute all form but report. When I try to view report, It show the following error message:

Error No: 713
-------------------
Information:
Application - defined or object defined error.

Please note that Office XP and 97 are running in my machine. Before that I could create installer in my machine without any error. Perhaps, after installing Office 97, this problem has been occured. If I create installer in different machine, in where other VB project installer is created well, but my installer is not created well.

Pls help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back