Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Installation procedure of DS win V4

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbdulRashid

Technical User
Mar 10, 2012
PK

I have installed DS win V4 , well it works with AC WIN IP , but it dial those number which are in default memory. How can i feed new number? I have used PostgreSQL. AC WIN IP and DS WIN V4 both are in same computer.

second question is , I want to install AC WIN IP in four different computer (four operator console) , and DS WIN V4 in one separate computer. kindly let me know the procedure.

Yeaaahhh.... I've been through that whole nightmare. We have 4 licenses and it's installed on 4 machines but we don't use it. I had a whole database full of phone numbers I tried to have the database guy export in a format that I could import into the app, and after about 5 tries I got close enough and after making a copy of the default template I made changes to how the data is displayed because we will never access 90% of what it has - I wanted all the relevant data right on the front screen (they do provide a template editor). After doing all that I still can't get it to dial numbers because I took some liberties with the import - trying to guess in some cases what fields were used for what.

I know it can sync with the 4000, but the tech made a number of convenient excuses about how hard it was, blah, blah and never did it. At some point in time I will actually find some free time to teach myself how to integrate that, and then I will wipe the database and sync it off the 4K... Until then it just sits there.

My suggestion if you want to speed things up is to hire a flunky data entry person to sit down and key in your information manually. Then you know you will have everything in the relevant fields.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back