Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Installation of Crystal Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

dinduboy14

Vendor
Mar 13, 2002
AU
hi guys, i am very new to this and have been assigned to install BO XI R2 Enterprise Premium software along with Crystal Reports, on a server.

I would like to find out how hard is it to install it for someone who does not know much about the software and where can i go to download manual etc.

all i have now are just the appropriate softwares and a server/

please advice.

thanks,
dinesh

Hi,
Start ( and maybe stay awhile) at

Read all the docs you can find..That is a very complex and multi-layered product and, for new users, almost requires formal training to administer and configure efficiently..

Good Luck and ask us for help after reading up...We've all ( mostly) been there...

[profile]

To Paraphrase:"The Help you get is proportional to the Help you give.."

The most relevant documents you should read are:

boe_xi_r2_supported_platforms_windows.pdf, xir2_release2 install guide_en.pdf, xir2_bip_deploy_en.pdf, xir2_bip_admin_en.pdf, xir2_bip_user_en.pdf.

There's enough there to keep you busy for a while and cure any insomnia you may be suffering!

Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back