Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Installation of Blades on Mitel Standard Linux

Status
Not open for further replies.

loopretnav

Technical User
Dec 13, 2005
BB

Hi Nupoint Installers. I am trying to install NPUM on customers server and I get the the following results below. Any idea why I will get these messages.

The NPMFinalize-14.2.2.15 blade was successfully installed.

WARNING: the sync with the AMC during the blades post-install event failed with error "Invalid signature for service account ID '29573364'.". You may need to sync manually in order to get application licenses.

The NPMSpeechToText-14.2.2.15 blade was NOT installed.
The NPMUMStandard-14.2.2.15 blade was NOT installed.

An error occurred during package installation

The NPMPlatformSetup-14.2.2.15 blade was successfully installed.

The NPMPresence-14.2.2.15 blade was successfully installed.

WARNING: the sync with the AMC during the blades post-install event failed with error "Invalid signature for service account ID '29573364'.". You may need to sync manually in order to get application licenses.

I was trying to activate the serviceLink but gets this message.

The following error(s) occurred during activation:
Invalid signature for service account ID '29573364'.

At what point did you license the server and did you do it online or offline.

My best bet is that you have a discrepancy between you licensed version and your installed version.

Best Practice is to license online first then load application(s)

What's most important is that you realise ... There is no spoon.

IIRC I had this and I /think/ I had to clear the ID on the AMC and then it reregistered.

Wireman50 what are the steps to clear the ID on the AMC. I thought about doing that but had to be sure of the steps.

You go into the AMC. Pull up the app record for your product. At the bottom you see where you can reset the ID. You click that and fill in a reason for doing so. It accepts that and now the App record is not assigned to any particular hardware. You now attempt to sync to the AMC. Hopefully it will work this time. Make sure that the Nupoint has internet access and the correct LAN gateway and DNS info programmed into it.

I'd tell you a UDP joke but I'm afraid you won't get it. TCP jokes are the best because you always get them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back