Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

inserting audio clip 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

baillie

Programmer
Jun 19, 2001
CA
I am trying to insert a midi file to open and play when my index page opens. I was told to right click and choose page properties, which I did. Then I was told to choose background music. That box is there, but it is not highlighted so I cannot choose it. My Front Page is part of my Office 2000 program. Am I missing something or did i leave out a step? Thanks.

Try right-clicking in a totally empty area of the page. Make sure you are not over a table or anything. Sometimes when you right-click over an element that is already in a page you get some of the page options greyed-out.

» » » » » »
Mike Barone
FREE and Pro CGI/Perl Scripts

FREE Scripts

Dear Mike,

Could you help me? I am trying to place a full length song on my index page as a background sound, I have the song in MP3 format, I don't know how to convert it into a midi, and then how do I place it on the page to play when opening my site. Please...save me from pulling my hair out ;) I really would like to have this song on the site asap. I know it can be done, I have seen other sites that have a full lenth song playing and it did not take a year to open the page. :)

E-mail me if you'd like, and for refernece here is my website.
God Bless
Angel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back