Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Insert image into Acrobat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anna40

Technical User
Sep 5, 2008
I have a pdf that needs to be capable of having different logos inserted into it based on the company. Is there a way to do this? I have Acrobat 8 pro.

Thanks,
Anna

A couple of ways you could approach this.

With a LiveCycle Designer form (available in Acrobat Pro 7,8, and 9) you can create an image field, that can be filled in like a form field when needed.

Or, the images could all abe placed in the document using a radio button, or a checkbox to show or hide them.
With some additional scripting the button can also be hidden after it is clicked.
Samaba

I already know about the first option with LiveCycle. This won't work because the several companies that receive this form won't have LiveCycle to insert their logo to replace the existing one.

I'm not sure how the radio button would work other than placing a specific image. But would this inable a person to select any image they want to place?

Thank you so much for your response. Hopefully you or someone else can help me tackle the problem.

Thanks,
Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back