Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

InoculateIT 6.0 Problem logging into Admin View

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeconn

IS-IT--Management
Nov 6, 2002
US
I am fairly new to InoculateIT 6.0. I have taken over support of a server that has this installed. I have tried to login to the Admin View, but with no success. The message I get is: &quot;Error connecting to the server <servername>. Make sure you input data correct. Access is denied (5).&quot;

I have tried to login using the administrator account and other accounts that have domain admin privs. This is running on a MS Win2K SP4 server that is the domain controller. There are no local admin accounts since it is a domain controller. I'm at a loss, and the person that set this up is no longer here. Does anyone know how to get this working correctly?

Thanks.

You need to log on as domain\username. If you're not using the same username as the previous support person you will need to get that person give you permissions to log into the admin view.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back