Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Infoview can't export report

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikkom

Technical User
Jul 23, 2010
FI
Running the report takes long time, over 20 minutes. I had to increase timeout from Crystal Report Processing Server (default is 20 min).

After that I can run the report but I can't export the report. I get error message: "The viewer was unable to process the request."

How can I solve this problem?

Which version of BO/Crystal Server? Are you trying to export from the viewer or from a schedule? If from a schedule, do you have destinations set up? For a report that runs this long, your best bet is going to be to schedule it instead of running it interactively. There may also be other things you can do in the report to speed it up.

-Dell

A computer only does what you actually told it to do - not what you thought you told it to do.

We have Crystal Reports Server 2008 and I tried to export report from the viewer.

Are you using the .NET or the Java version of InfoView? Does the machine where you're running the export have MS Office installed? If so, which version?

-Dell

A computer only does what you actually told it to do - not what you thought you told it to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back