Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

information wanted on data recovery! PLEASE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

irishd

Technical User
Jul 20, 2003
IE
Firstly, as a new member of tek-tips I'm amazed and delighted at the amount of information available here, all you gentlemen (and ladies) who take the time to help us "not so well informed indivuals" from computer generated sucidal tendencies. Yep, its one hellava site!

Now that I've got that outta my "system" so to speak, can any of you aformentioned medal-deserving hero's of technical brillance (well, compliments never hurt in the pursuit of knowledge), direct me to much needed resources on the subject of data retrieval-recovery? Being of sound mind and intelligent enough to see where the money is, I wanna start a data recovery business, trouble is, I can't seem to "recover data" on the subject, I need step by step instructions, i.e. a manual or something showing where to start the process, how to recover data from crashed hard-disks, with or without mechanical fault, these data-recovery companies learned their trade somewhere, just point me in that direction. pleeeeese!
p.s.,,,,, I promise to give all you guys 50% off for you're help soon as I'm in business, honest!

Thanks guys.

Number 5 in a series of articles. Search around the site a little and you can get the other 4.

What NewBudda said-Google. Stuff like "data recovery", hard drive repair, computer forensics, etc.

Get a job as a harddrive tech in a computer store.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back