Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Information/resources on CGI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rachel80

Programmer
May 25, 2000
GB
I know nothing about Common Gateway Interface but I would like to learn something about it.. May I know if there's any sites that provide tutorials on CGI stuffs?? or can anybody explain that in detail to me? <br>THanks a million for your kind help!!

Perhaps the best place to visit is <A HREF=" TARGET="_new"> Although not entirly about CGI, it will have plenty of information on it.<br><br><br><br>Matt's Script Archive also has some awesome scripts that Matt wrote. You can get there by going to <A HREF=" TARGET="_new"> are millions (hyperbole) of resources around the web to visit to learn about CGI.<br><br>Also, I suggest purchasing as many books as you can about CGI, Perl, and any other programming language that you want to learn about from O'Reilly.<br><br><br>Hope this helps.

I second the O'Reilly vote... <p>Liam Morley<br><a href=mailto:lmorley@wpi.edu>lmorley@wpi.edu</a><br><a href=] :: imotic :: website :: [</a><br>"light the deep, and bring silence to the world.<br>
light the world, and bring depth to the silence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back