Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Information requested for SABE201

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helene34

Programmer
May 6, 2008
GB
Hi,

I am planning going for BOCP-BOE hence need to start with SABE201, after reading feedback on this forum, I have understood Security is quite important as well as if poss. need to go for e learning or class room training.

However in one of the threads I read this exam asks for 40% Crystal Reports (recommended to read RDCR200) and 60% Crystal Enterprise.... is this correct ? Any advice will be much appreciated.

Many Thanks in advance

Cheers

The mix of questions on the report is random. You need know something about Crystal, WebI and DeskI. I HIGHLY recommend taking the SA210 course before taking this exam as all of the concepts in the exam are covered in the class or in the manual from the class. The same holds true for the SQ310/SABE301 and SA410/SABE401 class/exam combinations.

-Dell

A computer only does what you actually told it to do - not what you thought you told it to do.

Many thanks hify for your feedback, I have checked the elearning prices (I am located in UK), the course prices are massive :(. Can you please guide me on high level if I refer to product documentation and\or technical papers which sections to cover. I have over 3 years of hands on experience with BOXI... I need to desperately clear these exams starting from SABE201...

Many Thanks in Advance

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back