Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Infopath: specify email recipients based on what options are selected from a multiple list box

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellohello1

Technical User
Jun 30, 2006
US
Hi,
I’m using Windows 7 and Internet Explorer 11 and InfoPath 2010.

I have an InfoPath form in Sharepoint inside an InfoPath Form Web part. The Info Path form contains a multiple selection list box. I would like the form to be emailed to different people depending on what is selected from the multiple selection list box.

For example, let’s say my list box has choices of: fruit; veggies and candy

If someone selects fruit and clicks Submit, the form will be emailed to Fred.
If someone selects veggies and clicks Submit, the form will be emailed to Veronica.
If someone selects candy and clicks Submit, the form will be emailed to Cory.
If someone selects fruit and veggies and clicks Submit, the form will be emailed to Fred and Veronica.
If someone selects fruit and veggies and candy and clicks Submit, the form will be emailed to Fred, Veronica and Cory.
Etc.

I know how to email the form to a generic mailbox, but how do you specify recipients based on what options are selected from the multiple list box?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back