Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Info on Micro Star Inc. Mother Boards

Status
Not open for further replies.

cybermal

Technical User
Mar 14, 2004
GB
Hi All

I have a Micro Star Intel 440/100FSB mother board.

I purchased a new case and power supply and put the MB into it. Unfortunately, i didn't make a record of where i detached the power leads from.

I have got the main power and reset leads connected and these are working ok but i want to connect the case speaker and HDD/Power LED leads to it.

I also want to connect the new I/O (USB, Speakers, Headphones etc) leads from the front of my case.

Does anyone know where i can easily get this info for my MB.

Thanks

Mally

Do you have the manual? Those settings are listed in there. Otherwise, if you put the actual name of the board (look for notation on the board. MSI boards usually say something like MS6390) we can help you, or you can use that info to check the MSI site, as Franklin stated.

like mentioned before, it is printed on the mobo...

check between the IDE ports... or right above them...

usually the pinouts of the front connector is also printed somewhere on or near them, aswell...

Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back