Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Info on CRM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 31, 2006
US
We are going to start using Microsoft CRM 3.0 Professional and I need to find some kind of material to tell people how to use it, mostly my boss. I have looked on the Microsoft website but I have not had any luck so far. Does anybody know of any place I find this information.

first things first - you folks ever used a CRM system before? I know that sounds stupid, but most of the problems that folks run into is with just making the leap to actually using a shared CRM system (or some - just using ANY CRM system).

After that the question becomes - by 'use' it are you looking at some USER training on the use of MS CRM or Administrator training & customizations... what?

sorry - I just do not want to assume you are looking for admin training when in fact it is just user stuff.

I was looking for the user training. I found the information after searching for a whlie I finally found a PDF file with the information, called Using CRM 3.0. SB edition which also works for the Professional edition. I forgot the exact website name but you can find it by searching google. Thank you for your help though!!

You can also buy the official Microsoft training guides from MBS. There is a cost but it is not excessive. Keep in mind that getting a base CRM system running is easy. Getting it working for your business is quiet another thing. Be sure to work out exactly what your company wants to achieve with this solution before running the install. Planning is key not only for a successful implemention but also one that actually benefits your company.

John O'Donnell, Microsoft CRM MVP, MCSE, MCSA
Microsoft Business Solution Certified Master – Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Crowe Chizek and Company LLC

can you jymm tell me some links about crm system because i am beginner in that way.

la elaha ella allah

Personally - I prefer one starting point for most of my CRM questions --- this guy use t work for MS in the CRM department and has only recently left. On the right side of the screen there are a number of other sites listed.

some great demos of workflow and some other really good demos of other things - this help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back