Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Info Desktop - Unusual Behavior

Status
Not open for further replies.

garban

Programmer
Jun 20, 2006
US
Hi all,
I have a set of reports that are running in Seagate Info 7.5. They are based on Info Query Designer (.qry) file.
I have .qry file that runs 6 times a day and sets event. I have reports in Info Desktop having recurring schedule for each customer that picks up data from that .qry file.
Problem is - set of 25 recurring jobs that are suppose to run between 5:15PM - 6:00PM also automatically ran at 7:00AM next morning with data of 2 days back. Nobody scheduled them. It picked up all information of recurring jobs.
I am seeing this first time and clueless.

Anybody had similar encounter??

Thanks for help.

Never had it in Info Server but there is this problem happening in Crystal Enterprise 10 if you are in a clustered environment. If you look at the Patch ID: 37042716 in latest SP5 for CE10, you can see description of this issue. I guess the symptoms might be same for this behaviour in Info Server too.

The day He summons you, you will respond by praising Him, and you will then realize that you had lasted in this life but a short while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back