Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Info Desktop for Java and picklist not displaying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daph99

IS-IT--Management
Sep 9, 2003
US
We're using Seagate Info 7.0 MR2 on NT4. Was working fine. Migrated the application to a new server in the weekend. Now pull down picklists generated off txt files do not appear in the Java Info Desktop - ActiveX viewer. Picklists appear fine in the PC ver of Info Desktop. Incidentally I tried the HTML Info Desktop and the picklists do not appear either.

I have tried removing the files and adding them back again, but no change. I can't help thinking this is some weird IIS setting or permission but can't see what it is. We have other servers running SI with same configurations with no problems. All we did was the same build on a newer bigger server. Everything else works fine.

Since SI 7 is no longer supported I can't ask Crystal Decisions for advice. Any ideas folks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back