Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

index labels with multiple records on 1 card

Status
Not open for further replies.

jat3333

Programmer
Apr 17, 2015
US
Hello
I am fairly new to CR and I have a question that I cannot seem to find the answer too no matter how much I google every forum I can.
I using CRXI - mailing label report type with index cards sizes, so 3 per page. Within each card I need the user to be able to enter how many ID's they want per card that would be related to a shipment tracking number - so if they select 5 id's that would be on one card and 3 the next if there were 8 items in that shipment etc....

I am linking 9 tables to pull in my data - works fine, however I cannot get more than one record per card. So I am able to get all 8 ids but it populates on 8 different index cards when I would like 5 on one and 3 on the other or 4/4. I tried parameters but that puts all 5 ids on one card but replicates it downward, and unfortunately I cannot have defined parameters for this as the user will need to select these values per shipment.

Suggestions please? I am ready to rip my hair out :)

Thanks
JT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back