Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Indesign CS5.5 / Using Line Tool-lines turn gray, wont change to black. Losing mind Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

amberbox81

IS-IT--Management
Nov 16, 2011
US
Im trying to create a journal in indesign. I dont know what Ive done because Ive made several publications in indesign and never had this happen. Im using the line tool, when I make a new line, it turns gray. Not all of them though, its 50/50. If I move the lines with the up & down arrows theyll go from black to gray and get thicker, move it back up it turns black again. it looks like gradient is selected but Ive reset my workspace, cleared the fx, checked the object & character styles. Grrr. So then I decide to just make the page in photoshop....same thing! Ive got black selected and text & lines still come out gray! Opacity & fill are both 100. Please help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back