Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

InDesign CS4 seeking contact sheet options...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SebastianStudios

Technical User
Oct 25, 2006
US
I am seeking options for creating contact sheets in InDesign CS4, I am seeking low cost options. I saw an option from a company for $399 this is not an option, I need to know what other options are available to me.

I want to be able to create contact sheets with as many options to create it as possible, meaning font, size etc, for description.

Thanks in advance,

Sebastian

In CS2 & CS3, you could do this through Bridge (Tools > InDesign > Create InDesign Contact Sheet). The resulting file created a new InDesign document with a paragraph style sheet that could be edited to update all the labels to whatever style you wanted. Can't believe they removed this really useful feature from CS4! If you still have a copy of CS3 on your machine, try this first before spending your money.

There is a replacement of sorts for generating PDF contact sheets in CS4:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back