Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Independent Telecom Consultant 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

chickasita1

Technical User
Apr 28, 2004
US
Can anyone recommend a good independent telecommunications consulting firm? Not for TEM, but someone who can look at our entire system and make recommendations for future planning for the PBX, business continuation, etc. Thanks!

size of the pbx?

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

We have a CS1000 rel. 6.0, CallPilot HA 5.0, about 1,800 users. What I'm after is an independent firm that can spend time with us on-site, analyze everything we have (not just the PBX) and develop options that address not only our current system but also things we might want to implement or consider in the future. I've found a few, such as Thompson, Ross & Assoc. and Olentangy Assoc. and I would value input from the talented folks on this forum. Thanks!

I am located in Central Missouri with multiple locations in Missouri, Oklahoma, Texas with similar equipment (two CS1000E 6.0, one being HA, two Call Pilot 5.0, 15+ CS1000B). I use a firm located in Omaha for upgrades, etc.,(headquartered in Minneapolis) but also are very good for consulting on large installations (financial institutions, call centers) that you should probably contact.

If you have an e-mail address I can probably send you their contact information off-list.

i've used these kids before. give them a call. they can arrange a conf call or a site visit.. the good thing about them is if they can't improve your system, they will tell you so.

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Thanks to everyone for the responses. I really appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back