Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Increasing size of confirm window

Status
Not open for further replies.

dheeraja

Programmer
Jul 8, 2002
CA
Hello all.
I am calling javascript confirm() function with a very large String with newlines(\n) in it. As a result, the confirm window is so large that users are unable to see the OK and Cancel buttons in the bottom. Is there anyway to specify the location or increase the width of the confirm window, or even to make the text inside appear smaller so that it can be seen clearly along with the two buttons?

I have searched the web and have found no such solution. If anyone has had the same problem, please tell me any other solutions you may have used.

Thanks,
Dheeraj.

You cannot control the properties of standard javascript dialogs.

What you have to do is to reduce amount of text (if you care that it will be read). Your visitors will tell "Thank you" for this. If you keep it the way you have now, I doubt that anybody will ever bother to look at it, and he will be right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back