Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Incomplete_Event Auditing Table (XIR3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edie0802

Programmer
Jul 11, 2003
US
What I'm running: BusinessObjects XIR3.1, SP2 on Linux, CMS DB and Auditing DB is on Oracle.

I go to setup Auditing and turn it on in the CMC this morning.....but...

First, I decide to look at page 624 of the BusinessObjects Adminstrators Guide to see if there is anything new I need to be aware of. I see 6 tables in the schema.

I whip open Crystal Reports 2008 and connect to the Auditing Database using my high-speed username and password.

Lo, I see 7 TABLES? The extra table is INCOMPLETE_EVENT. Onsite SAP BusinessObjects guru knows nothing of this....spend a couple of fun, FUN hours searching SAP site for any reference to that table. I run into DB Guru in the hallway, he says he hasn't added anything - I think, of course not, but it was worth asking. I end up with zilch.

OK, where does this table fit into the schema and what does it do, and how does it join?

Thanks.

Hi,
It seems to be a standard part of the Auditing system, see:

That persons uses it obviously..

Maybe speak to your BO tech rep about its full function.

You could try try a

Select * from INCOMPLETE_EVENT so see if anything is there.

If you do not have direct access to Oracle ask your kindly DBA to help.

[profile]

To Paraphrase:"The Help you get is proportional to the Help you give.."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back