Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Incoming digits on a PRI

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidNe

Programmer
Nov 24, 2005
CA
Can't seem to figure this one out.

Inbound 800 on a local PRI points to DID ### ### 6242.
I have performed several test calls and would like to see the original ANI being displayed on the LCD.
What is actually being displayed is 6242- P6242 (which I have figured out is the last four digits of the DID #)
What is it that I have overlooked to get the actuall callers ANI diaply rather than the DID #?

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am off for a week as of tomorrow and would like to resolve this before I leave.

What are your RCAP setting for your Dchannel?

John

Ask the provider of the 800 number, "what CLID are they delivering to you? Can they forward the CLID of the caller?" enable msgi monitoring on the d channel to confirm the numbers with them. Be aware of how much traffic is on that route, moderate call traffic can be too much on a slower tty port.

ADAN DCH 33
CTYP MSDL
GRP 2
DNUM 5
PORT 1
DES
USR PRI
DCHL 75
OTBF 32
PARM RS422 DTE
DRAT 64KC
CLOK EXT
IFC NI2
ISDN_MCNT 300
CLID OPT0
CO_TYPE ATT
SIDE USR
CNEG 1
RLS ID **
RCAP ND2 COLP
PRI INTERFACE ID
029 2
076 3
T310 120
T200 3
T203 10
N200 3
N201 260
K 7

I have my inquiries in already with the carrier.

thanks,

I opened the messaging on the DCH and what I see is this.

DCH 33 UIPE_IMSG CC_SETUP_IND REF 00000100 CH 75 2 TOD 15:50:16
CALLED #:6424 NUM PLAN: UNKNOWN
PROGRESS: CALL IS NOT END TO END ISDN
CALLING #:NO DIGIT NUM PLAN: E164

THERE IS NO CLID INFO IN THE DCH MESSAGE

OLD ROLMEN WORKING ON NORTELS

I see that. When I call the 800 # is hits the DID # ### 6424

And 6424 is showing up on the dch message. So what it is prividing is the actuall last four digits of the DID # rather than the actual customer # which is what I am attempting to do.

Thanks

because the 800 is not a trunk, but a redirect, the 800 provider "calls forward" his pots to your did number.. your did provider sees that the same as anyother did call.. your switch see's that as an internal analog call.. might "spoof" that number by building an analog station, use rcfw to forward it to the did.. name the analog station and you should see the station name.. worth a try

i rec 4444 from the did provider, idc that to 5555, build that as a 500, rcfw that back to 4444... should see the name of that station

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back