Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

incoming DID map to 4 extensions,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sal656

Technical User
Aug 24, 2013
CA
can we map incoming DID to 4 extensions,I know in incoming call treatment table, we can have only one DID mapped to VDN or Hunt group or ext number.

Thanks

Sent the call to a DID Virtual station with a Coverage Answer Group for their Coverage Path.

Kevin

Thanks Kevin. I believe I can use call Pickup groups and send the call to this group with list of exts.

you cant send a call to a pick up group, extns exist in pick up groups and push a button or dial a code when a call on one of the phones in the group they are members off rings (bush button or code and the call is picked up)

But if you want 4 phones to ring simultaneously you need to do as Kevin suggests that is the only method.

add cover answer group next (assign your 4 phones)

add cover path next ( in point 1 enter the group number created above)

add station next make it virtual and assign the above cover path.

map your ddi to the virtual extn and the 4 phones will ring , below cm 6.3 the limit is 8 phones in a cover answer group 6.3 and above is i believe 100

But Again Kevin needs to be given the recognition for this as that is the only simultaneous ring method for groups of phones

APSS (SME)
ACSS (SME)
ACIS (UC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back