Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Incoming call routing

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobFox

Programmer
Aug 29, 2001
NL
Hello,

I am looking for something where i can monitor my call routing for incoming calls.
Like, there is a incoming call for station 2222, station 2222 does not answer and the call will go into cover to station 2244 this station will answer or maybe the call dit go to the second coverpoint.
Or that someone take the call with call-pickup.
And what is the time before the call is answerd.
Things like that.
I dont know if there is a application like this for the S8700, i did not find it till now.

Hope someone can help me out with this one.

Greets, Bob

Yes i did, and i know you can do this and see a lot for that station, but i need to see this for the whole company.
We want to monitor this for a couple of weeks to find out if we need to change the config,we dont want people the wait a long time before a call is anwserd our even dont come through. Maybe we need to tell they have to use the send-calls button more.

this kind of information for all stations, not just one.

Thanks for your reply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back