Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Incoming Call Block by CLI KXTDA 100/200 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonah29

Programmer
Oct 4, 2015
GB
Hi Everyone,
Is there a way of blocking a particular calling number on my client's KXTDA 100 Ver 5? Or could I do CLI routing somehow to a spare analogue extension number so the annoying caller just gets ringing tone and nothing else? Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.
Regards
Mark

For a CLI routing number use modem number ( 599), ISDN remote 699 or any digital port with not-conected phone.
It works perfectly with ISDN or SIP trunk ( I am not shure that it works with analog trunk ? ), PBX sends busy tone and disconnect trunk

Hi Kizo,
Great idea!!
How do I set up CLI Routing please?
regards
mark

It won’t work for analogue lines, can’t send back busy. You could put it to a unused analogue extension in a group so it will ring out

Hi Both,
Thanks for the guidance.
I have put the number in the system speed dial table and CLI destination in the same table and then enabled CLI routing in the DDI table. Very simple.
Using 599 and gives busy tone...perfect.
Obt,
Thanks. Noted about the alog line limitation.
Regards
Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back