Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Include multiple pages with parameters

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiggerBrother

Technical User
Sep 9, 2003
GB
Hi,

I have a report which is generated over a number of pages. I now need to join these pages together, so that they all print on the same page, as some of the reports are only a couple of lines long.

I really need a way to include these pages in one routine. The issue I have is that all the reports have parameters in the url, and once I have the parameters in the url, the page cannot be found. I tried to declare the url absolutely, including but the directory in which the reports are has restricted password access, and the result comes back that the page requires authorisation. The page I am working on is in the same directory, and so authorisation should have already been obtained by the user.

Any thoughts on this would be fantastic. Many thanks.

BB

I really dont get that but in my little brain i think you should take a look at file and directory functions like file,fopen,fread and opendir,scandir the likes...by the way dont forget that allow_url_fopen should be enabled in php.ini
preg_match and its families may help too

Sorry, got some sleep, and re-read the original post, and I realise I wasn't very clear.

I need to be able to batch print a number of reports. Each report has parameters in the url, such as my_report.php?id=32&product=13245&deliver=SW

I tried using include($myreport_1), but once I try and include a file with the parameters after the filename, it returns that the file cannot be found.

I'll have a look into the file directory function though.

Thanks

BB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back