Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

# include error in VFP 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

sangred

Programmer
Apr 4, 2002
US
Hi, the company i work for just recently upgraded to VFP 7 and when i try to compile all files and create an exe i get an error that say's "file does not exist" referring to my padtd.h include file. I found the only way to fix this is to hardcode the path, but this is not a good solution and time consuming. VFP 6 still compiles the exe just fine and does run into these errors.

any ideas?

Ryan

HI

In your VFP6 project, locate the PADTD.h file and copy it in the same relative location as it was in VFP6. OR.. copy that in your default directory where the project files are located. This will solve your problem :) ramani :)
(Subramanian.G),FoxAcc, ramani_g@yahoo.com

Thanks for your help, i copied the file into my progs from my include directory and it worked fine. Still confused why 6 never required me to this.

Oh well, Thank you

Ryan

Ryan,
Was the header file in you project before? (It should usually be in the Other tab under Text Files.) Did you have your VFP Path set up so the header file could be found by way of it?

I've swithched a number of projects from 5 to 6 to 7, and never ran across this problem.

Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back