Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

In search of VMENU32.VB6 file

Status
Not open for further replies.

bvuong

Technical User
Jun 17, 2013
US
Hello,

I am currently experiencing and issue where starting Progression Visual Menu Builder returns an error 91: Object Variable or With Block Variable not set. The solution requires me to have a VMENU32.VB6 file, but I cannot find one in the root folder. How do I go about finding/creating this file? I have tried searching on google for a download, but have not found any.

Solution for reference:

Unless someone deleted it, it should have been created by the install. For visual menu builder to work you must have the SQL client tools installed. Are they?

You should be able to get the file from your reseller or your Exact support person.

Software Training, Implementation, Programming and Support for Macola Progression, Macola ES, Synergy, and Crystal Reports. Check out our Macola tools:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back