Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

In OE "A Pre-Payment Entry Already Distributed To This Account"

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaustill

IS-IT--Management
Dec 15, 2003
US
Macola Progression 7.7.700 running on a mssql 2000 server [no Flex] [no custom]

Under "Order Entry" then "Trx" then "Orders" then "Enter Orders.." when entering an order and then selecting "OE Cash?" In the "Order Entry Prepayment" screen is there a way to use two different Document numbers (such as last 4 of two credit cards) and enter two different cash Amounts to the same account number for the prepayment?

When I try I get a progression popup that says "A Pre-Payment Entry Already Distributed To This Account" that stops the transaction.

I cannot find a setting to change in OE or AR setup to allow this. Is this resolved in a newer version of Macola Progression or where would I change this setting to allow two or more cards to be used/noted?

I am pretty sure this is a limitation in Progression but I will check and confirm it.

Software Training, Implementation, Programming and Support for Macola Progression, Macola ES, Synergy, and Crystal Reports. Check out our Macola tools:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back