Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Impromptu sub-reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhas79

Programmer
Apr 1, 2003
US
I am trying to create a sub-report which consists of main query and sub-report queries and running couple of pages.problem is sub-report query data is repeating in other pages too.how can avoid that one ? Anyone can help me to figure it out.I am using Impromptu ver 6.0.

What sort of frame is the sub-report in?

If your sub-report is linked to your main report you are likely to get this sort of result. Can you explain why you think this should not be happening?

Cosmicnerd,

Thanks for your reply.In my report I have to compare main query total to a calculated value.I don't want this value to be repeated on every page.Now we modified our tables to get needed data into our main table and calculated the value. we can align this value to a particular column so that calculated value is not repeated on other pages at same location.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back