Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Impromptu Scheduler Error on one PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMBFan

Technical User
Jan 26, 2004
US
We have 4 computers which are running Impromptu scheduler to print reports each morning. On one of those PC's for the past 2 days all reports have "error-ed" out. All of our reports are running off of 2 catalogs which reside on a server. I attempted to insert a task on that PC which accesses our titles catalog. I get the error message: Error Number: 24641;Impromptu cannot open the required catalog. I checked the Scheduler help text and it talks about the username or password changing or the catalog being renamed or deleted. I don't think that is the problem due to the fact that the other 3 PC's are OK. I attempted setting up a brand new PC and trying to schedule reports on it but I get the same error. On that one troublesome PC I can however run any report if I open them through Impromptu. Any ideas on what's going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back