Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Impromptu Calendar Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkordick

Programmer
Dec 1, 2001
US
Has anyone written a report that displays the days, weeks, and months of the year formatted as a calendar? I have events stored in a database associated with a date and would like to produce a report formatted as a calendar showing those events.

Thanks

I am working on a similar project. It's based on a report that displays like a calendar. I was going to do if statements.

Example if Date = Monday, however, I haven't been able to get the days of the week out of the date.

I can Format it this way (Monday, September 16, 2002),but I can't string out the word. Any suggestions?

I was thinking of somehow of a crosstab type report where I determine the month number of the day of the event, the week number of the day of the event, and the day number of the day of the event. Sort by month #, week #, then day #. I haven't tried to prototype anything yet but was hoping i could up with somethink like a crosstab, or individual frames with conditional formatting to hide or display the days of the week.

I haven't seen any good solutions yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back